Last updated: 24th May 2018
- This Policy relates to your use of the Service ("Service") as provided by us as set out in, and should it should be read in conjunction with, our Terms of Service.
- Data Controller
SoTech Creations Ltd, on behalf of Audiomack Social (https://audiomack.swiftsocial.com), is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
- The Information we Collect
- Personal Information we may collect
Where applicable, throughout the platform, we highlight whether we require personal information and why you must provide it. If certain personal information is not specified when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our service if that information is necessary to how our platform works or if we are legally required to collect it.
Personal Information provided by you
Registration - If you decide to sign up to the Audiomack Social platform or request to receive marketing materials, you may be required to become a registered user and to submit the following types of Personal Information to us: your name, your email address, phone number, username, password, city and timezone.
Social Media - In order for the Audiomack Social platform to post to your social media accounts, we may ask you to provide your username, account id, social handle, timezone and email address.
Customer Support - If you contact our customer support department, we may collect your Personal Information through these communications including their contents.
Making a purchase - When you make a purchase through the platform, we will need personal information such as your credit card number and billing address.
Misc - We may also collect your contact details when you provide them in the context of our customer, vendor and partner relationships.
- Personal Information collected from Connected Social Media accounts
If you connect your third party social media accounts to your Audiomack Social account, we may collect information stored in your social media accounts. This information is outlined below:
Facebook - Audiomack Social may allow you to connect a Facebook Page or Profile to your Audiomack Social account, in which case we will access certain information provided to us from Facebook regarding you account. In particular we may collect profile images, display name, username / page ID or profile ID, access tokens and sent posts. We also collect information about your posts, Facebook Pages and Profile including engagement data (such as click rates, likes, shares, impressions as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by Audiomack Social to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties, without your explicit permission.
Twitter - Audiomack Social may allow you to connect a Twitter profile to your Audiomack Social account, in which case we will access certain information provided to us from Twitter regarding your account. In particular, we may collect profile images, display name, username / profile ID, access tokens and sent posts. We also collect information about your posts and Twitter profile including engagement data (such as click rates, likes, shares, impressions as well as general engagement counts), to the extent permitted by applicable law. This data will only be used by Audiomack Social to provide you with the Service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties, without your explicit permission.
- Personal Information Automatically Obtained from your interaction with the Service.
Log Data. - When you use our Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP Address, location, browser type, the domain from which you are visiting, the web pages you visit, the search terms you use and any advertisements that you click.
- Personal Information we may collect
- How We Use Your Information
- We will use your Information in the ways described below and where possible at the time that the Information is collected
- In general, we use your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes, including:
- To ensure that the content on the Service is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you
- To enable you to use the interactive features of the Service
- To provide products and services that you have requested
- To check that you comply with these Terms of Service
- To develop and improve the Service
- To send communications and administrative emails about the Service, our products, and updates to your account
- To analyse, benchmark and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Service and our products and services
- For our internal record keeping
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have
- If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) we may process your Personal Information for the above purposed when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information (for example, to send you marketing communications)
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to enquiries.
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service, to anonymise Personal Information and carry out data analysis.
- Where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, or where the Act entitles us to do so, we may send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by us. In addition, where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, we may also pass your Information to one or more of our group companies or other selected third parties for marketing purposes
- If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe using the following methods:
- On each marketing communication there will also be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe (usually in the footer of the email)
- Within the platform you have the ability to update your preferences
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Information with third parties as specifically approved by you or under the circumstances described below:
- If we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Information may be disclosed to prospective sellers or buyers and/or be among the assets transferred
- If we or a member of our group is under a duty to disclose or share your Information to:
- Comply with any legal obligation
- Enforce our rights under our terms and conditions and/or other agreements to which we are a party
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, or others
- With your consent
- Third Party Links and Services
- Your browsing and interaction on any other website, or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
- Where We Store Your Information
- The Information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area.
- Your Information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
- Security of Your Information
- We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your Information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same.
- However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, we cannot ensure the security of your Information transmitted by you to us via the Internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of your Information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the Act. Once we have received your Information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
- We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or via clearly visible posting on our site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with:
- the legitimate needs of law enforcement or
- any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system, and any other disclosures that may be required under applicable law.
- Our Retention of Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to retain your Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it to be removed from our records. Please see below for details of how to request removal.
- How To Find Out What Personal Information We Hold on You
Under the Act, you have the right to request access to a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you wish to access this information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Correct or Remove Information About You Held By Us
- You also have the right to have Information removed or for any inaccurate Information about you to be corrected.
- If your Information requires amending, this can be done by either:
- Editing your Information on your profile within the Service; or
- If you require us to correct or update your information, we will endeavour to do so as swiftly as possible. However, until such Information has been correctly amended, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
- If you would like your Information to be removed from our records, this can be done by
- Closing your account with us. Within the platform, you are able to delete your account from within your settings, doing so will remove your Personal Information and we will cease processing your Information for any new purposes.
- Please note - The removal of Information may prevent us from supplying certain services to you
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about how we collect, use and share your data, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com